Tuesday, March 20, 2012

quick and Easy Pakistani sandwich/burger


 

Easy Pakistani sandwich/burger

There are times when I am in the mood of something quick and easy and that’s because I am very hungry .so when I open the refegertor I saw left over chickpeas and meat I mash them add black paper then stir fry vegetable spread the mash dal and meat then topped it with vegetables and believe me this was wonderful you can add shami kabab and then these vegetable if you have shami kabab on hand and enjoy this easy wonderful burger .

Ingredients

Fresh chopped asparagus about 10
Half red bell paper chopped 
Half green bell paper
1/4 sliced white onion
salt and black pepper according to taste
1tbsp olive oil
2 shami kabab or leftover dal and meat
green salad leaves
4 buns whole-wheat
method:

in nonstick sauce pan add 1tbsp oil then add all the vegetables and sauté them on high heat  until cooked I prefer caramelized but still crunchy .remove and keep aside .

now mash dal and meat together and add to the same pan stir fry just to heat them completely now spread on your bread then add vegetables and mix salad green and serve while it still warm/hot. and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment