Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Green masala salmon fish.




This is one of my experiment and we all loved it .this fish was so yummy tender and well season .perfect for quick dinner or lunch.
My husband love salmon and he always want simple its mean salt and pepper and he eat this on the big bed of salad and I serve it with lemon. and I always advised by him don’t experiment with my salmon  but this one time  I have to make 2  serving of salmon one for him and 1 for my self I was making first for my self  it was just plated and he arrived from his office for lunch early and was in hurry as usual so I have to give my plate and he loved it .the cilantro leaves give this dish beautiful green color and mayonnaise make them extra soft and moist. it was one perfect  lunch for both of us and we love every bite of it hope who ever make this they will love it too.   

Green  masala salmon fish.

Ingredients

1cup chopped cilantro leaves
1tsp black pepper corns
1 red dry chili
3 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
2 tbsp lemon juice
salt according to taste
1tbsp oil
4 salmon fish slices
method.

Clean the fish then add lemon juice to it leave mean while start working on sauce add cilantro, black pepper, red or green chili,mayonnise salt, oil to blender or food processor and blend it into thick sauce reserve 1 tbsp for-sauce on the top when its cooked  .now dry the fish and add to preheat non stick frying pan spoon the sauce on the fish slice just enough to cover let it cook for I minute then turn the fish and spread the sauce on this side and let it cook for 2 minutes on high to medium heat then turn this side again and cook  for 1 minute or until done transfer to serving dish and do the remaining  fish then serve with white rice or peas pulao and salad.      




1 comment:

  1. As a Professional Chef, I clearly agree with your article.Thanks for sharing your way of cooking with us. Keep visiting my sites for best Andhra food tasted ever restaurants for home delivery nearby rajajinagar | Andhra Restaurant in RR nagar

    ReplyDelete